What to Bring
1. All food and drinks. There is drinking water here. There is sometimes fish for sale – please check, but all other foods must be brought.
2. Bring beach towels and shower towels. Bed linen is supplied.
3. Clothing – don’t forget your hat and good walking shoes if you want to wander all over the island on the many bushwalking tracks to secluded beaches or good snorkelling places. Slip-on/slip-off shoes like crocs are good for around the kitchen area.
4. Sunscreen and insect repellent.
5. Torch and spare batteries.
6. Enough clothes to not have to wash clothes while here. Water is too precious on the island for wasting on laundry!
7. Any medications, a couple of band aids and a bit of pain relief.
8. Rain jackets and umbrella – we live in hope of rain, which is pretty scarce here!
9. Cash to pay for accommodation, fish, and gear hire. We don’t have any electronic banking here.
10. A good book to read in bed (bedside lamps are provided).